White cabinetry is bright and cheerful. It adds a sophisticated touch to any new or renovated kitchen. White is a favorite of creative designers, as it lets their creativity shine through. How do you match white cabinets to other kitchen elements and accessories?
Call professionals to remodel your kitchen cabinets if you like the look of white but don’t want the sterile feel it gives off. These experts will show you how to use the right combination of light, texture, and materials to transform your neutral-toned space into a warm and inviting.
Why white kitchen cabinets?
White kitchen cabinets can create a feeling of spaciousness and openness in the smallest spaces. Remember the timeless and streamlined look, regardless of your style or trends. When paired with the perfect countertop, backsplash, and flooring, white cabinetry can create a polished, cohesive look in any small or large kitchen. That beautiful Delft dishware collection will become the focal point when surrounded by whites. Mirrored or elegant cabinetry adds depth and reflects light.
There are also some cons to consider when it comes to white kitchens. A white-washed room may appear cold, harsh, or unwelcoming. This is why you should work with an experienced kitchen designer!
Consider your lifestyle when designing. White cabinetry is not the best option for the home chef who prefers to focus on culinary creativity and doesn’t want to worry about maintaining whites. White cabinetry can become stained or discolored by spills, drips, or random sprays of tomato sauce, cola, or yellow mustard.
How to create a harmonious kitchen with white cabinets
There are many reasons why white cabinets could be part of your kitchen remodeling plans and ideas. Kitchen Magic’s design consultants offer some design tips to consider.
- Choose whether you want your kitchen to be modern, rustic, traditional, or transitional. These design styles all look great with white cabinets.
- You can easily transition from one style to another by choosing uncomplicated or antique white doors and drawers.
- Choose your color palette — will your cabinetry have a white that is true, soft, frosty, or antique? You can ask your design consultant for help in selecting the right blend.
- Custom-made cabinetry may be the best solution for you. Custom cabinetry can maximize storage and space in small spaces. Is cabinet refacing the best solution for your project, or is it better to use a different material? Kitchen Magic’s exclusive, time-saving process offers homeowners many options that suit their budget and needs. Check out our page for more information.
- Will you accent your white cabinets with a dramatic or contrasting countertop? Your design plan may be based on subtle changes. Quartz countertops come in various colors and textures, including dark or light veining.
- Add some color. Add the right accessories to the wall. You can do anything you want and change your mind at any time.
- Combine warm wood flooring or wood grain with white cabinets for a comfortable, beautiful look. You can also use dramatic, dark flooring to create a chic, sophisticated look. Add a warm texture to either.